JacksonOne Jackson Place
188 E Capitol Street
Jackson, MS 39201
Bradley’s Jackson, Mississippi, office joined the firm in April 2001, expanding our footprint in the Southeast United States as the firm’s first office outside Alabama. The Jackson office offers a full range of legal services for its clients, while focusing on construction, litigation (including product liability, class actions, appellate, labor and employment, and coverage litigation), corporate and securities, mergers and acquisitions, life sciences, real estate, healthcare, banking and financial services, and environmental law. Our attorneys have earned a sterling reputation in Mississippi’s capital for exceptional client service, integrity, and dedication to their community.
Like the entire Bradley law firm, the Jackson office makes it a priority to contribute to the community. The firm supports a variety of community and cultural institutions, including the Mississippi History and Civil Rights Museum, Mississippi Museum of Art, Operation Shoestring, and the Women’s Foundation of Mississippi. In keeping with our commitment to embracing diversity and providing opportunities for the next generation of lawyers, we sponsor the R. Jess Brown Scholarship for Leadership in Racial Reconciliation at the Mississippi College School of Law and provide an internship stipend in partnership with the William Winter Institute for Racial Reconciliation and the McArthur Center for Justice at the University of Mississippi School of Law.
Our Jackson office and its attorneys have been recognized for their work with numerous accolades in recent years:
- Benchmark Litigation named Bradley its 2019 Mississippi Litigation Firm of the Year.
- The office has been top ranked in U.S. News-Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” for 13 consecutive years and received Tier 1 metropolitan rankings in 18 practice areas.
- Bradley is ranked as a top firm in Mississippi for Construction, Corporate/Commercial, and Litigation: General Commercial in Chambers USA for 2022. In addition, 13 of our Jackson attorneys are recognized as leading lawyers for business in Mississippi.
- Eighteen Jackson attorneys are listed in The Best Lawyers in America® for 2023, including one attorney named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America. In addition, two attorneys are named "Lawyer of the Year" in three practice areas: Michael Bentley (Appellate Practice and Litigation -- Construction) and Ralph Germany (Construction Law).
- 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers listed 12 of our Jackson attorneys as Super Lawyers or Rising Stars. Wayne Drinkwater, Will Manuel, and William Purdy also were named to the list of “Top 50 in Mississippi” for 2022.
Bradley’s Jackson office has been recognized in the Mississippi Business Journal’s list of “Best Places to Work” year after year for fostering a work environment that is challenging, rewarding and positive.
From Birmingham on I-20 (West)
Take I-55 North to the Pearl Street Exit (Exit 96a). Turn right onto State Street. Turn left at second light onto Amite Street. One Jackson Place is on the corner of Amite and Lamar Streets.
From Jackson International Airport
Go south on Airport Road. Stay straight to go onto MS-475 South. Take the I-20 West ramp. Merge onto I-20 West. Take I-55 North to the Pearl Street Exit (Exit 96a). Turn right onto State Street. Turn left at second light onto Amite Street. One Jackson Place is on the corner of Amite and Lamar Streets.
The Parking Garage is located on Amite Street behind One Jackson Place.
Directions to One Jackson Place from Parking Garage
From the parking garage elevator(s), go to the ground (1) level. At the security desk, take a left down the building corridor past the plaza water fountain. At the end of the corridor, take a left to enter the One Jackson Place Elevator lobby. We are located on the 10th Floor.
- Chambers USA 2022 Ranks 115 Bradley Attorneys and 36 Practice Areas; Six Practice Areas and Seven Attorneys Ranked Nationally
- 312 Bradley Attorneys Listed in 2022 The Best Lawyers in America and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
- Bradley Named a "Frequently Recommended Law Firm" by BTI Consulting
- Bradley Attorneys Named 2019 Mid-South Super Lawyers or Rising Stars
- 252 Bradley Attorneys Listed in 2020 The Best Lawyers in America
- Bradley's Jackson Office Receives MVLP's 2019 Chairman of the Board's Torchbearer Award