Bradley’s office in Jackson, Mississippi, joined the law firm in April 2001, expanding our footprint in the southeast United States. The Jackson office offers a full range of legal services for its clients, while focusing on construction, litigation, healthcare, insurance, life sciences, labor and employment, real estate, banking and financial services, corporate and securities, mergers and acquisitions, environmental, product liability, and class actions. Our attorneys have earned a sterling reputation in Mississippi’s capital for exceptional client service, integrity, and dedication to their community.
Like the entire Bradley law firm, the Jackson office makes it a priority to contribute to the community. The firm is a sponsor of the International Ballet Competition, which comes to the city every four years. We also support the Mississippi Museum of Art and Women’s Foundation of Mississippi, and recently made a five-year pledge to the new Mississippi History and Civil Rights Museum. Keeping with our commitment to embracing diversity and providing opportunities for the next generation of lawyers, we sponsor the R. Jess Brown Scholarship for Leadership in Racial Reconciliation at the Mississippi College School of Law and the William Winter Institute for Racial Reconciliation Scholarship at the University of Mississippi School of Law.
Our Jackson office and its attorneys have been recognized for their work with numerous accolades in recent years:
- The office has been top ranked in U.S. News & World Report-Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” for nine consecutive years and received Tier 1 metropolitan rankings in 16 practice areas.
- Bradley is ranked as a top firm in Mississippi for Corporate/Commercial, Real Estate and Litigation: General Commercial in Chambers USA for 2018. Also, 11 of our Jackson attorneys are recognized as leading lawyers for business in Mississippi.
- The 2019 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® lists 19 of Bradley's Jackson attorneys.
- In addition, three of the firm's Jackson attorneys were named "Lawyers of the Year" for 2019: Rodney Clement (Land Use and Zoning Law), Wayne Drinkwater (Appellate Practice) and William Purdy (Construction Law).
- 2018 Mid-South Super Lawyers lists 17 of our Jackson attorneys as Super Lawyers or Rising Stars. Roy Campbell, Wayne Drinkwater, Will Manuel, Alan Perry, William Purdy, Stephen Thomas and Clarence Webster were also named to the list of “Top 50 Mississippi Super Lawyers” for 2018.
- The Jackson office won third place (medium category) in the Mississippi Business Journal's 2018 "Best Places to Work.”
From Birmingham on I-20 (West)
Take I-55 North to the Pearl Street Exit (Exit 96a). Turn right onto State Street. Turn left at second light onto Amite Street. One Jackson Place is on the corner of Amite and Lamar Streets.
From Jackson International Airport
Go south on Airport Road. Stay straight to go onto MS-475 South. Take the I-20 West ramp. Merge onto I-20 West. Take I-55 North to the Pearl Street Exit (Exit 96a). Turn right onto State Street. Turn left at second light onto Amite Street. One Jackson Place is on the corner of Amite and Lamar Streets.
The Parking Garage is located on Amite Street behind One Jackson Place.
Directions to One Jackson Place from Parking Garage
From the parking garage elevator(s), go to the ground (1) level. At the security desk, take a left down the building corridor past the plaza water fountain. At the end of the corridor, take a left to enter the One Jackson Place Elevator lobby. We’re on the 4th Floor.