Bradley’s Jackson, Mississippi, office joined the firm in April 2001, expanding our footprint in the Southeast United States as the firm’s first office outside Alabama. The Jackson office offers a full range of legal services for its clients, while focusing on construction, litigation (including product liability, class actions, appellate, labor and employment, and coverage litigation), corporate and securities, mergers and acquisitions, life sciences, real estate, healthcare, banking and financial services, and environmental law. Our attorneys have earned a sterling reputation in Mississippi’s capital for exceptional client service, integrity, and dedication to their community.
Like the entire Bradley law firm, the Jackson office makes it a priority to contribute to the community. The firm supports a variety of community and cultural institutions, including the Mississippi History and Civil Rights Museum, Mississippi Museum of Art, Operation Shoestring, and the Women’s Foundation of Mississippi. In keeping with our commitment to embracing diversity and providing opportunities for the next generation of lawyers, we sponsor the R. Jess Brown Scholarship for Leadership in Racial Reconciliation at the Mississippi College School of Law and provide an internship stipend in partnership with the William Winter Institute for Racial Reconciliation and the McArthur Center for Justice at the University of Mississippi School of Law.
Our Jackson office and its attorneys have been recognized for their work with numerous accolades in recent years:
- Benchmark Litigation named Bradley its 2019 Mississippi Litigation Firm of the Year.
- The office has been top ranked in U.S. News & World Report-Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” for 10 consecutive years and received Tier 1 metropolitan rankings in 18 practice areas.
- Bradley is ranked as a top firm in Mississippi for Corporate/Commercial and Litigation: General Commercial in Chambers USA for 2019. Also, 12 of our Jackson attorneys are recognized as leading lawyers for business in Mississippi.
- The 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® includes 19 of Bradley's Jackson attorneys.
- In addition, three of the firm's Jackson attorneys were named "Lawyer of the Year" for 2020: Will Manuel (Litigation – Environmental), Ralph Germany (Construction Law) and Stephen Thomas (Litigation – Intellectual Property).
- 2019 Mid-South Super Lawyers listed 14 of our Jackson attorneys as Super Lawyers or Rising Stars. Wayne Drinkwater, Alan Perry and William Purdy were also named to the list of “Top 50 Mississippi Super Lawyers” for 2019.
- The Jackson office won third place (medium category) in the Mississippi Business Journal's 2019 "Best Places to Work.”
From Birmingham on I-20 (West)
Take I-55 North to the Pearl Street Exit (Exit 96a). Turn right onto State Street. Turn left at second light onto Amite Street. One Jackson Place is on the corner of Amite and Lamar Streets.
From Jackson International Airport
Go south on Airport Road. Stay straight to go onto MS-475 South. Take the I-20 West ramp. Merge onto I-20 West. Take I-55 North to the Pearl Street Exit (Exit 96a). Turn right onto State Street. Turn left at second light onto Amite Street. One Jackson Place is on the corner of Amite and Lamar Streets.
The Parking Garage is located on Amite Street behind One Jackson Place.
Directions to One Jackson Place from Parking Garage
From the parking garage elevator(s), go to the ground (1) level. At the security desk, take a left down the building corridor past the plaza water fountain. At the end of the corridor, take a left to enter the One Jackson Place Elevator lobby. We are located on the 10th Floor.
- Bradley Attorneys Named 2019 Mid-South Super Lawyers or Rising Stars
- 252 Bradley Attorneys Listed in 2020 The Best Lawyers in America
- Bradley's Jackson Office Receives MVLP's 2019 Chairman of the Board's Torchbearer Award
- Bradley Pro Bono Counsel Tiffany Graves Named Among Mississippi’s 50 Leading Businesswomen for 2019
- Bradley Joins World Services Group as Exclusive Member for Alabama and Mississippi
- Bradley Named Benchmark Litigation's 2019 Mississippi Firm of the Year
- Bradley Named U.S. Construction 'Law Firm of the Year,' Receives Multiple Top Rankings From 2020 U.S. News – Best Lawyers 'Best Law Firms'
- Bradley Disaster Relief Team