Samford University Cumberland School hosted a CLE titled Law Developments and Trends in Health Care Law 2021. The program was co-sponsored with the Health Law Section of the Alabama State Bar.
Conference Highlights included:
- The vaccine approval process, CMS issues, and current changes to health care policies
- under the new administration
- What the new Stark law means for healthcare clients
- How the new information blocking rules and proposed changes to HIPAA affect patient and provider access to medical records
- Post-Mortem of COVID-19 in Alabama: Licensing Issues, Telehealth, Reimbursements, Compliance, Medicaid
Bradley partner Brad Robertson moderated a panel discussing federal issues related to COVID policy.
Brenna E. Jenny, Sidley Austin LLP
Serra J. Schlanger, Hyman, Phelps & McNamara PC