Bradley is pleased to announce that nine attorneys in the firm’s Tampa office have been named 2020 Florida Super Lawyers or Rising Stars, who are recognized as among the leading lawyers in the state.
The firm’s Florida Super Lawyers and their recognized practice areas are:
- Timothy A. Andreu, partner; Banking and Financial Services Practice Group (Business Litigation)
- Michael B. Colgan, counsel; Litigation Practice Group (Business Litigation)
- Robert B. Glenn, retired partner; Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights Practice Group (Bankruptcy: Business)
- Mark A. Hanley, counsel; Labor and Employment Practice Group (Employment & Labor)
- Craig Mayfield, partner; Litigation Practice Group (Personal Injury – Products: Defense)
- Edwin G. Rice, counsel; Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights Practice Group (Bankruptcy: Business)
- Alysa J. Ward, partner; Labor and Employment Practice Group (Employment & Labor)
The firm’s Florida Rising Stars and their recognized practice areas are:
- Sara D. Accardi, associate; Litigation Practice Group (Business Litigation)
- Tabitha S. Etlinger, senior attorney; Banking and Financial Services Practice Group (Real Estate)
“We are very proud of our Florida attorneys who have been named as among the top practitioners in the state and congratulate them on their successes that have resulted in their ranking as Super Lawyers and Rising Stars,” said Bradley Chairman of the Board and Managing Partner Jonathan M. Skeeters.
Only the top 5% of lawyers in Florida are named Super Lawyers. No more than 2.5% of lawyers in the state are selected as Rising Stars, who must be 40 years old or younger or have been in practice for 10 or fewer years. Published by Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers uses independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations to determine the honorees. The Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists will be published in June in the Florida Super Lawyers Magazine. The lists also are distributed to attorneys and ABA-accredited law school libraries.