Bradley is pleased to announce that nine attorneys in the firm’s Tampa office have been recognized in the 2022 edition of Florida Super Lawyers.
The following six attorneys are recognized as Florida Super Lawyers:
- A. Lee Bentley III, partner (Criminal Defense: White Collar)
- Ben Dachepalli, partner (Construction Litigation, Business Litigation, Land Use/Zoning)
- Timothy C. Ford, partner (Construction Litigation)
- Mark A. Hanley, counsel (Employment & Labor)
- Craig Mayfield, partner (Personal Injury – Products: Defense)
- Edwin G. Rice, counsel (Bankruptcy: Business)
The following three attorneys are recognized as “Rising Stars”:
- Sara D. Accardi, associate (Business Litigation)
- Giovanni P. Giarratana, associate (Government Contracts)
- Kyle W. Robisch, associate (Business Litigation)
“This is an exceptional group of attorneys, and we are proud of their continued success and recognition in Florida Super Lawyers,” said Bradley Chairman of the Board and Managing Partner Jonathan M. Skeeters.
The selections for the Super Lawyers lists, published by Thompson Reuters, are determined through independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Only the top 5% of lawyers in the state are included in the Super Lawyers list. No more than 2.5% percent of Florida attorneys who are 40 years old or younger or practicing for 10 or fewer years are included in the “Rising Stars” list.