Washington, D.C.1615 L Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20036
Bradley's Washington, D.C., office opened in 1999 as a governmental affairs-focused shop, then expanded in 2005 when a group of five law firm partners and several associates joined the firm, including current office managing partner Mike Koplan. The influx of legal talent enriched our capabilities with practice experience in construction, government contracts, white collar, antitrust, and insurance law.
Our D.C. location has continued to recruit highly regarded attorneys who fit the Bradley profile of providing responsive and effective client service while maintaining the highest level of ethics. In recent years, the office added a former U.S. attorney, several high-profile litigators, and other lawyers with extensive experience in financial services compliance and government contracts. Our attorneys work in both the private sector and the government, and maintain relationships with senior government officials to facilitate efficient advancement of our clients’ goals.
Like the entire Bradley law firm, the Washington office makes community service a priority. Among the many organizations we sponsor or contribute to are the Helping Up Mission, Network 2000, the Tahirih Justice Center, and Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing Inc.
Our D.C. office and its attorneys have been recognized for their work with numerous accolades in recent years:.
- Twelve attorneys in the firm’s Washington, D.C., office are listed in The Best Lawyers in America® for 2023, including five attorneys named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America.
- Eight attorneys are recognized as 2022 Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers or Rising Stars.
- Bradley is ranked in Chambers USA for 2022 as one of the top firms in D.C. for Construction. Three attorneys are named leading lawyers for business in the District of Columbia: Greg Marshall (White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations), Doug Patin (Construction), and Bob Symon (Construction). In addition, two D.C. attorneys are ranked nationally: Aron Beezley (Government Contracts) and Haydn Richards ( Financial Services Regulation: Consumer Finance [Compliance]).
- Chambers USA 2022 Ranks 115 Bradley Attorneys and 36 Practice Areas; Six Practice Areas and Seven Attorneys Ranked Nationally
- Bradley's Government Contracts Practice Group Named a 2021 'Practice Group of the Year' by Law360
- Eight Bradley Attorneys Recognized In 2022 Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- 312 Bradley Attorneys Listed in 2022 The Best Lawyers in America and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
- Bradley Named a "Frequently Recommended Law Firm" by BTI Consulting
- Nine Bradley Attorneys Named 2021 Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers or Rising Stars
- 302 Bradley Attorneys Listed in 2021 Best Lawyers in America and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
- Chambers USA 2021 Ranks 108 Bradley Attorneys and 34 Practice Areas
- Bradley Attorneys Named 2020 Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers or Rising Stars