The Bradley's Washington, D.C., office opened in 1999 as a governmental affairs-focused shop, then expanded in 2005 when a group of five law firm partners and several associates joined the firm, including current office managing partner Doug Patin. The influx of legal talent enriched our capabilities with practice experience in construction, government contracts, white collar, antitrust, and insurance law.
Our D.C. location has continued to recruit highly regarded attorneys who fit the Bradley profile of providing responsive and effective client service while maintaining the highest level of ethics. In recent years, the office added a former U.S. attorney, several high-profile litigators, and other lawyers with extensive experience in financial services compliance and government contracts. Our attorneys work in both the private sector and the government, and maintain relationships with senior government officials to facilitate efficient advancement of our clients’ goals.
Like the entire Bradley law firm, the Washington office makes community service a priority. Among the many organizations we sponsor or contribute to are the Helping Up Mission, Network 2000, the Tahirih Justice Center, and Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing Inc.
Our D.C. office and its attorneys have been recognized for their work with numerous accolades in recent years:
- Eight attorneys in the firm’s Washington, D.C., office are listed in the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®.
- Thirteen attorneys are recognized as 2020 Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers or Rising Stars.
- Bradley is ranked in Chambers USA for 2020 as one of the top firms in D.C. for its Construction practice, and Doug Patin and Robert Symon were both named leading lawyers for business. In addition, Aron Beezley was ranked nationally for his Government Contracts, and Haydn Richards was ranked nationally for Financial Services Regulation: Consumer Finance (Compliance).
- Carol Van Cleef Joins Bradley in Washington, D.C. as Virtual Currencies and Blockchain Technology Leader
- 252 Bradley Attorneys Listed in 2020 The Best Lawyers in America
- 14 Bradley Attorneys Named 2019 Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers or Rising Stars
- Chambers USA 2019 Ranks 94 Bradley Attorneys and 27 Practice Areas
- Bradley Disaster Relief Team