Eight Bradley Attorneys Recognized In 2022 Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Bradley is pleased to announce eight of the firm’s Washington, D.C. attorneys have been recognized in the 2022 edition of Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers and the list of “Rising Stars.”
“We congratulate this group of attorneys for their well-deserved recognition among their peers in the D.C. area. We are proud of their success and the high level of service they consistently provide their clients,” said Bradley Washington, D.C. Office Managing Partner Douglas L. Patin.
The following four Bradley attorneys are recognized as Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers:
- Aron C. Beezley, partner (Government Contracts)
- Gregory G. Marshall, partner (Criminal Defense: White Collar)
- Douglas L. Patin, partner (Construction Litigation)
- Sky Woodward, partner (Class Action)
The following four Bradley attorneys are recognized as “Rising Stars”:
- Lee-Ann C. Brown, associate (Construction Litigation)
- Kya M. Henley, associate (Criminal Defense: White Collar)
- Anna M. Lashley, associate (Criminal Defense: White Collar)
- Jessica L. Zurlo, associate (Intellectual Property)
The selections for the Super Lawyers lists, published by Thompson Reuters, are determined through independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Only the top 5% of lawyers in D.C. are included in the Super Lawyers list. No more than 2.5% percent of D.C. attorneys who are 40 years old or younger or practicing for 10 or fewer years are included in the “Rising Stars” list.