Bradley is pleased to announce that six practice areas and seven partners have been ranked nationally in the 2022 edition of Chambers USA, the prestigious legal industry referral guide. Overall, 36 Bradley practice areas and 115 of the firm’s attorneys were highly ranked.
Chambers USA ranked Bradley as one of the top firms in the nation for the following six practice areas:
- Financial Services Regulation: Consumer Finance (Compliance)
- Financial Services Regulation: Consumer Finance (Enforcement & Investigations)
- Government Contracts
- Product Liability & Mass Torts
In addition, seven Bradley attorneys are ranked nationally in their areas of practice:
- Aron C. Beezley – Nationwide: Government Contracts
- Lindsey C Boney IV – Nationwide: Product Liability & Mass Torts
- Tripp Haston – Nationwide: Product Liability & Mass Torts
- Amy S. Leopard – Nationwide: Privacy & Data Security: Healthcare
- Robert Maddox – Nationwide: Financial Services Regulation: Consumer Finance (Enforcement & Investigations)
- Kimberly B. Martin – Nationwide: Product Liability & Mass Torts
- Haydn J. Richards Jr. – Nationwide: Financial Services Regulation: Consumer Finance (Compliance)
“The inclusion of these individual attorneys and these practice areas in Chambers USA is a testament to the highly skilled work being done across our firm on a national and international level,” said Bradley Chairman of the Board and Managing Partner Jonathan M. Skeeters. “We are proud of these attorneys who handle significant matters on a nationwide basis and who continue to be recognized for their exceptional client service.”
Independent research company Chambers and Partners determines its rankings of leading U.S. firms and attorneys through in-depth research and interviews with law firms, clients and third parties. Chambers assesses attorneys on attributes valued most by clients, including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, and commitment.