Bradley is pleased to announce that 12 of the firm’s Dallas and Houston attorneys have been named to the 2023 Lawdragon 500 X – Next Generation list.
The inaugural guide highlights young attorneys who have been in practice between seven and 15 years and who have made significant achievements early in their careers that have vaulted them to the forefront of the legal profession. Lawdragon notes that these honorees “will define where the legal profession of our country goes… and whose leadership will be called upon by businesses and individuals when they face their crossroads.”
The 12 attorneys recognized in the 2023 guide and their primary areas of practice are listed below by office.
- Gabriella E. Alonso, Banking & Financial Services
- Trent Appleby, Real Estate
- David C. Miller, Litigation, Intellectual Property and Investigations
- Kelsey Shofner, Corporate & Securities
- Lauren Smyth, Real Estate
- Lane M. Webster, Litigation and Investigations
- Melissa Gutierrez Alonso, Commercial Litigation, Financial Services and Real Estate
- Melissa Broussard Carroll, Construction, Oil & Gas and Litigation
- Leah M. Homan, Civil Litigation and Appellate
- Eve L. Pferdehirt, Construction and Litigation
- Saira S. Siddiqui, Construction, Energy, Commercial Litigation and Personal Injury
- Sydney M. Warren, Construction and Commercial Litigation
Lawdragon is a legal media company that provides online news and editorial features, including guides to the nation’s leading lawyers. Each guide is researched extensively, studying which lawyers and practices have had significant impact, with an emphasis on recent matters handled in addition to reviewing submissions.